Volonterski centar Vojvodine Raspisuje konkurs za JOB SHADOWING projekat u SCI Italija
Ogranak mreže Service Civil International (SCI) iz Italije nudi priliku za dvomesečni volonterski angažman, namenjen onima koji žele da postanu SCI aktivisti.
Od kandidata se očekuje da su upoznati sa SCI vrednostima, da su već na neki način učestvovali u VCV aktivnostima i da, po povratku, stečeno iskustvo i veštine primene u organizaciji, kroz direktno angažovanje.
Ukoliko ste zainteresovani i prepoznajete se, detaljne informacije i uslove možete da pronađete u pozivu u nastavku teksta i da pošaljete svoj CV i motivaciono pismo na email@example.com, najkasnije do 25. maja 2015.godine.
JOB SHADOWING 1st June – 1st August 2015
within the project SCI Italy’s Office
The Year of Inclusion La Città dell’Utopia, Rome
The Job Shadowing aims primarily at:
- to involve European volunteers in the promotion of international voluntarism as a practice of active citizenship, intercultural education and personal and social growth;
- to spread news about the initiatives organized in Italy in order to promote the exchange and the intercultural respect, and to arouse interest in youngsters in actions which stimulate international solidarity;
- to give to volunteers the chance of actively participate in the implementation and development of a specific project, which constitutes an opportunity of individual growth;
- to strengthen, throughout team work and confrontation, the mutual comprehension between youngsters of different Countries.
The two volunteers will be involved mainly in the following activities:
- Supporting Social Inclusion area:
- supporting and participating to the Leader Training YUWG (june);
- participating/coordinating Youth Exchanges if possible;
- facilitating cooperation among the YUWG network (different projects and YE).
- Supporting Long Term Volunteering area:
- promote EVS volunteering through information (email, website);
- promote LTV volunteering through information (email, website).
- Supporting Workcamps area:
- participating/supporting the trainings for Camp Leaders;
- participating/coordinating Workcamps if possible.
The tasks will be assigned/split between the two volunteers according to their background/experience and expectations/preferences.
The seminar is targeted at youth workers and activists of SCI branches.
We’re looking for reliable, communicative and very motivated volunteers. It’s very important that each volunteer is used to working in a team, that he/she is sociable, has a sense of humour, is flexible in different situations (e.g.: to propose/invent some additional activities if there won’t be any other specific activities on the agenda and prepared to give an extra hand in a period full of current activities.).
- Italian and English (at least basic knowledge of italian language is preferable)
- All costs for accommodation and other flat expenses will be covered by SCI Italy.
- Travel costs will be reimbursed by SCI Italy up to the amount foreseen by the Erasmus+ grant support for the mobility of staff: 275 EUR per participant (round trip).
- Pocket money: the monthly allowance is 300 euros (local transports, food, personal expenses).
- Double room in a flat with other volunteers (www.lacittadellutopia.it)
To apply we ask you to send to your branch:
- your CV
- motivation letter (explaining the reasons why you would like to be a volunteer in this project)
Deadline: Please, send your application to your branch by 25th of May 2015.
A detailed travel info sheet will be sent to selected participants.
Gradovi: Novi Sad
Rok za konkurisanje: 25.05.2020.god. u 23:59